Himalayan Salt Stone Massage uses warm salt crystal stones to soothe away stress and tension, and promote an increased sense of well-being. Its grounding properties help to improve sleep and balance the Central Nervous System. Himalayan Salt Stone Massage supports Electromagnetic Overload from electronic devices.
What is a Himalayan hot stone massage?
Feel the stress melt from your body as the warm healing energies of Himalayan pink salt-rich stones permeate your skin, deep tissue, and muscles. Our hot stone therapy has helped countless clients release stress, improve their blood flow, and feel a sense of well-being.
What do you do with a Himalayan salt ball?
Himalayan Salt massage ball or heart. A salt stone may be warmed up or chilled! – Warm salt stone in a microwave (30 seconds at a time) and use to massage stressed and tired muscles.
What are the benefits of a Himalayan salt stone massage?
Some Benefits of Himalayan Salt
- Promotes healthy blood sugar.
- Helps lower blood pressure.
- Supports a healthy respiratory system and sinuses.
- Boosts bone health and prevents muscle cramps.
- Improves circulation.
- Relieves anxiety and addresses insomnia.
- Lightly exfoliates the skin and is highly relaxing.
What are the benefits of a hot stone massage?
Here are some advantages of getting a hot stone massage:
- Helps relieve muscle tension and pain. Heat has long been used to ease muscle tension and pain. …
- Reduces stress and anxiety. …
- Promotes sleep. …
- May help relieve symptoms of autoimmune diseases. …
- May help decrease cancer symptoms. …
- May boost immunity.
Can you use Himalayan salt for deodorant?
It may seem unusual, but Himalayan salt makes for a great deodorant. … All you need to do is simply wet the egg and rub the salt onto your skin for hours of all-natural odor protection. After you have finished using your deodorant you can simply put it back on the shelf – no care needed!
How do you heat Himalayan salt balls?
Himalayan Salt massage ball. A salt stone may be warmed up or chilled! – Warm salt stone in a microwave (30 seconds at a time) and use to massage stressed and tired muscles.